i'm wondering which amp would benefit me most for the music that i play. i play stuff similar to System of a Down, Atreyu, Van Halen, AVA, and the occasional punk pop/punk stuff.

suggestions?

price range is $600 USD
Call me Michael...

Mixing
Need something mixed? Send me a PM with the details! Cheap rates, fast turnaround, satisfaction guaranteed!

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro
i don't have gigs yet, but i do have band practices and gigs would start at schools and maybe little parties

EDIT: my current amp is a crap 10 watt silvertone starter
Call me Michael...

Mixing
Need something mixed? Send me a PM with the details! Cheap rates, fast turnaround, satisfaction guaranteed!

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro
Last edited by TasianSensation at Aug 11, 2006,
i would say the carvin MTS3212. little over your price range, but should cost at least a few hundred more. also, used amps might be worth looking into.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
ok i just got back from the music store here and i found this for $348 USD:

Kustom Quad 100FX 100 Watts + Effects

Is it any good?
Call me Michael...

Mixing

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro
no its garbage and will not be good for gigs, 100watts solid state? and not even 400 bucks, thats gotta say something about the tone
Used b52 combo or half stack? Used jcm 900 combo would be pretty good. Maybe a valveking. A vox ad60 or 120 would be pretty awesome.

Jimbob78
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.