I Have a american Pbass and would like to change the bridge. The problem is; is that the strings go through the body and out the back, Can I just get a regular Badass II bridge and install that not putting the strings through? Can I leave the holes at the back alone?
Leo Quann Badass III is made for new American Fenders, and CAN String-thru as well.