ok ive been thinking bout this one for a while. what do people think bout rock today do u thinjk its slowly goin out. to me theres not as much soul goin into it not as much heart. lyrically and musically alot more power riffs. dont get me wrong though there are some good bands out there but i mean it seems most of them are like this so wat do u think??
No, I don't think rock is dying. I think it's changing. And I think lots of people are scared of change.

I think it's better than ever.

Nice original idea for a thread you've got here, too.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
agreed^

Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Rock is just becoming too mainstream, rock isn't meant to be pop or it would be called pop. What is the world coming to when one of the most popular styles of music is the "Alternative" genre?
So Your Sickness Weighs A Ton And God's Name Is Smack For Some
God Smack by Alice in Chains

those boys in Mother Love Bone... They're like soup, they're like nothing bad
Holy Roller by Mother Love Bone

RIP Layne Staley and Andrew Wood
Quote by Smacked
Rock is just becoming too mainstream, rock isn't meant to be pop or it would be called pop. What is the world coming to when one of the most popular styles of music is the "Alternative" genre?

My thoughts exactly, but, if you really think about it, there was rock and dance: 70's: disco, 80's: Glam, 90's:Hip hop, Now: Pop Punk. But if you pay more attention: 70's:Rock, 80's:Rock, 90's:Rock, Now:Rock

That's how I think of it. I think bands today that will go down as classics are: Chili Peppers, 3 Doors Down, Pearl Jam, Audioslave, Godsmack, Probably Korn too, unless that's just me..........
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
Last edited by eckmann88 at Aug 11, 2006,