i have a line 6 spider 2 30 wat amp and i got it not even a year ago. so i was goin to play and then i turned it on and now there is just this humming noise. i cant even hear my guitar, just the humming. it sounds kinda like when you have to much distortion and ur drive way up. can anyone help me figure out what the heck is wrong with it
- Try another cable
- Make sure there is no metal touching the connections
- Try your guitar on another amp to see its not that
- Check the actual settings
- Use the warrenty
did u try a different guitar cable and check to see if the guitar input is loose?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
i have tryed the diffrent cable and my guitar input is not loose at all. i checked all the settings, and its not my guitar. but what do u mean make sure there is no metal touching the connections?
what type of guitar is it?

make sure there isnt an outside interferrence problem. a dimmer switch, computer, something else running, that's not usually on.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
try plugging another guitar, another cable (try a direct connection, no pedals, just one cable)
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.