well, yeah thats basically it. I mean for heavier hard rock.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Quote by aerosmithfan95
I wanna know what some blues sounding chords I could use in the key of D Aeolian fifth mode of Melodic Minor.

Quote by szekelymihai
try looking for Cm, or any of those complicated jazz chords
5150 used
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Well... I would say it is. But there are many other great cheap amps. A Vox Valvetronics half stack was going for aroud $700 at Guitar Center. Not used either.
If that doesn't suit you than check out some other brands, just look around.
Quote by Vomitorator
what about an 800?

Much better
Quote by keeponrockin
I myself would prefer a Fender Twin for the clean sound, but that's just me.

No shlt...wtf.
Quote by El Codyo
I've played two 900's, and both were noisy, and to me, just sounded kind of thin.

It's not just you.
Quote by electrik
buzzzzzzzzzz

eh, alot of people here would recomend them. But hey,i would choose a JCM 800 over my 900 anyday. and i think jcm 2000's are way worse than 900's.
Quote by llanafreak44
eh, alot of people here would recomend them. But hey,i would choose a JCM 800 over my 900 anyday. and i think jcm 2000's are way worse than 900's.

Yeah, thats why a lot of people here are idiotic sheep that don't know ****.
Quote by electrik
Yeah, thats why a lot of people here are idiotic sheep that don't know ****.

theyre not THAT bad, actually not bad at all, but i guess some people just dont like them. Try a 800 threadstarter
Damn electrik, you should change your user title back to elitist.

I wish I could try out an 800 where I could open it up, at least ten O'clock. The Boogie Mk. III is a good suggestion too, they might be a tad over $1000 tho, still worth it IMO.
Quote by El Codyo
Damn electrik, you should change your user title back to elitist.

I wish I could try out an 800 where I could open it up, at least ten O'clock. The Boogie Mk. III is a good suggestion too, they might be a tad over $1000 tho, still worth it IMO.

Mmm yeah, I thought I stopped, but umm, I guess not.

And nah, Mark III prices are rising, but they're still between 700-800 at average.
Quote by electrik
No way. The JCM900 is the worst tube amp Marshall ever made.

LMAO! Hes back to his old self I see....
Well I still love my JCM900 anyways. As with almost everything in the music world: There are lovers, and there are haters.