Im looking for an amp thats got really good distortion, i have a les paul custom with EMG's so what amp would go with that well?

i mostly play metal and hardcore and my budget is under 1000
if you looking for a good amp with good distortion on a tight budget your best bet is the Crate GT1200 Half Stack or full stack you can order it online for about $500 for the half and $700 for the full stack i have played on one and it gets great distortion. it ever has a gain boost chanel that gives even more distotion and it gets pletty loud for people who like heavy metal. and if your still not satisfied with the distortion you always buy a pedeal i recemend the boss metal zone. i have a heavy metal and hard rock style and im savin up to get me one of these amps.
ahh, dont listen to the nacho77 at those amps blow. Go with Peavey, their great for metal and hardcore. Get yourself eithera 5150,XXX, or 6505.
Carvin Legacy
Ibanez RG 470 w/Evo's
ESP Viper
Ibanez TS9
MXR Ten-band EQ
MXR Phase 90
MXR Smart-Gate
Boss DD-3
Dime CRybaby from HELL

Microcube
Quote by Nacho_77
if you looking for a good amp with good distortion on a tight budget your best bet is the Crate GT1200 Half Stack or full stack you can order it online for about $500 for the half and $700 for the full stack i have played on one and it gets great distortion. it ever has a gain boost chanel that gives even more distotion and it gets pletty loud for people who like heavy metal. and if your still not satisfied with the distortion you always buy a pedeal i recemend the boss metal zone. i have a heavy metal and hard rock style and im savin up to get me one of these amps.

Every word in that post came out to read "Horible tone".

Yes. Swing a Peavey 6505 or something. They pwn.
Quote by sleepytone
ahh, dont listen to the nacho77 at those amps blow. Go with Peavey, their great for metal and hardcore. Get yourself eithera 5150,XXX, or 6505.

I second that. Just got off playing on my XXX. man, what a sweet tone devil. I could myself out with it.

Grrr:
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1936 Lead 2x12 Cab
'06 Jackson SLSMG
Dean Hardtail Select
ISP Decimator
Planet waves tuner
Weber Mini Mass
Ibanez Delay & Chorus

time is like a fuse; short and burning fast -- James Hetfield
Quote by Connorcore
Finally! Another chance to use this

LMAO
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?