I just bought a gibson es-333 on ebay and was wondering if theres anything i should tell the seller to do before he ships it. I tried searching but only got through about 7 of the 14 or so pages before i couldnt take anymore
why dont you ask him to ship it in a case? and you mean ES-335 right? if so, nice!
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
Just ask the seller how he ships it,and if he/she had good rating chance are he/she is going to ship it safely...
yea
itll be safe in a case, that is if its a nice case
nice buy!
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
well its a 333, its comparable to the 335 satins now, its kinda a stripped down 335, it doesnt have the MOP Gibson inlay on the headstock (its screened) and it has a cover on the back to acesss the knobs, its comming with a gig bag. The person has 600 feedbacks with 99.8% positive so i trust that he'll do a good job, but i think i read somewhere that the strings should be loosened to prevent neck fractures from stress, is there anything else that anyone knows about
no its .99 with $500 shipping, jk i paid 799 for it and the shipping is $35 which sounds about right
A lot of people are getting scammed by these chinese guitar sellers - just trying to watch out for my fellow UG users

I would request that the item gets shipping insurance.
Quote by goalaso08
well its a 333, its comparable to the 335 satins now, its kinda a stripped down 335, it doesnt have the MOP Gibson inlay on the headstock (its screened) and it has a cover on the back to acesss the knobs, its comming with a gig bag. The person has 600 feedbacks with 99.8% positive so i trust that he'll do a good job, but i think i read somewhere that the strings should be loosened to prevent neck fractures from stress, is there anything else that anyone knows about

yep loosen the strings when its getting put in anywhere were it could get cold. so yeh get the owner to loosen the strings before sending it off. and inside the guitar case where there is some space get the owner to put something in there soft (bubble wrap, shipping peanuts) to stop the guitar shaking around inside.