hey guys, whats shakin?

i was wondering how to "yell" like chris#2 from anti-flag/whatever it takes, or to a lesser extent, brenden kelly from the lawrence arms. thought i think brenden just sings with alot of rasp, its still cool none the less.

so to sing like #2 would you have to naturally be able to yell like that or can you learn how?

thanks much
k well the jokes on you i guess because i really just want to learn how to yell, anti-flag is the only band that i know of that sings like that so i just used them as an example. i dont want to know how to sound exactly like the guy i want to know what to do in my throat to get that kind of raspy sound without going into falesetto, and that thread dosnt cover it
What joke? Dude, I was just providing you with a link where the information you want is probably provided if you'd bother to search the thread, if not - ask a question. That's what that thread is there for.

Sorry if you thought I was being bitchy about you not posting in the right... forum/thread. I wasn't.
lol my bad i read the first post in the thread and for whatever reason came to the conclusion that you linked me to a "forum rules thread" so iwas kinda like "wtf it was an alrite question to ask"

so sorry about that ill post in there,
why would you wanna do that? those bands never get anywhere, those screaming ones. you should start listening to the older stuff. why would someone listen to something to hear some dude yelling and screaming over the instruments?
Quote by Chrisman
k well the jokes on you i guess because i really just want to learn how to yell, anti-flag is the only band that i know of that sings like that so i just used them as an example. i dont want to know how to sound exactly like the guy i want to know what to do in my throat to get that kind of raspy sound without going into falesetto, and that thread dosnt cover it

What joke?

He posted the link because you're supposed to post your question in there, not necessarily because the answer is there. Go there, ask it there, and you're bound to get responses.

*CLOSED*

red
Looking for my India/Django.