They had one good CD.

I think they only had two, total, but the first one was the good one.. because they changed singers and became, I believe, the ninety-nines.. not sure about the name, but I'm sure about the change.
I agree.I like both albums,but the first one was better.And yeah,you were right on the name,it was changed to the 99's.
Quote by antiflag125462
fat wreck chick band right?

nope.I think they were on punkcore,I'm not completely sure though.I know they werent on Fat wreck.
my friend bought one of their 7"s for his girlfriend as a birthday present.

I told him that if I was a girl and some dude bought that **** from me, I'd be pissed off and break up with him... or at least not **** him for a week. That's insulting...

But she ended up ****ing this street punk and he gave her the record and broke it in front of her...

pretty ****ing funny.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Didn't there songs sound alot like casualties songs?
I remeber years ago my friend said something like that.
Live Slow Die Old.
Quote by TheBusinessOiOi
Didn't there songs sound alot like casualties songs?
I remeber years ago my friend said something like that.

You could say that the guitar,bass, & drums sound a little bit like the Casualties i geuss,but the singing is nowhere near it.
The only thing cool about this band is that their singer is a boxer now. As far as the music goes, BOO.

IE. Listen to the Lunachicks.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.