Hey im looking for an inexpensive 7 string and its between 2 pretty much..a Schecter Omen 7..Ibanez RG7321...i want it to learn on and also cover some unearth and other **** like that? which one?
Buy and Ibanez K-7, Lol.

Seriously though everyone seems to be and Ibanez *****(for good reason though). PLay both, see which one you like more and there you have it.
F.T.W
I've played a Schecter 007 Elite at Guitar Center and it is just awesome to play. I don't really think you need to master a six string, because it's pretty damn hard to master any instrument for starters. And having that extra bit of low end can never hurt. But in the end, a 7 string is just not for me.
i had a 7 string before, it was a POS washburn wg587 tho, i traded it in for a ltitle practice amp lol...i can play them fine, im just wondering which will be better, probly the rg im assuming because of the thinner neck..what are EMG 707 pups like, i see ltos of blemmished shcetcer hellraiser 7's around for like 5 or 600
well i have the RG7321, and i love it. if you want EMG's and a fat(ter) neck, the Schecter HR is what your looking for. the Schecters neck is also painted where as most (if not all) Ibanez necks are not painted.
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
i think they're ok for what they are. but i'd love to put some dimarzio Blazes in them, if i could.
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
the RG7321 is a pretty decent 7 string, but if I was going Ibanez, I would go for the RG1527 presitge. Never played the Omen, but I have a HR, and I love it. The C-7 Blackjack is also a very nice 7 string from Schecter. If you play a lot of drop tuned stuff, it's an easy transition to 7 IMO.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
dont got money for the 1527 erock, its beautiful guitar, but i also want my tube combo, need that first, so im hopin to get a inexpensive 7 string, im gunna try for the rellraiser, depends how much and what tube combo i get...
Try the Schecter Damien 7, bit cheap.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"