Has anyone tried the VC212BK (2x12) or any Vader guitar cab for that matter? I hear they're awesome for metal but I haven't tried it out myself. I saw their list of artists using Vader so I just had to find out more about the cabs. Could someone give me a good review? Pros? Cons? Thanks.
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
Sweet. Thanks for all the help man. I'm serious. All that help. Wow! Just so much information...
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
Well what the **** do you want to know? All the information is on their website, and I'm telling you, they're good solid cabs for any kind of music escpecially metal.

****in' jerkoffkid...
Vader cabs are excellent. Their build design is very similar to the Bogner cabs, and quality is fantastic. Easily worth the money.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
i want to get one so badly. judging by the artists who use them, they dominate the death metal scene
I honestly met Adam (the owner) at a local metal show in Eau Claire WI. Great guy, loves what he does. Put up with me being really drunk and annoying. Tip my hat to him.
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
im getting the C-1 Hellraiser Baritone and replacing the EMG 81 with my Zakk Wylde EMG 81

****in great dude