I kinda just wanted to thank Cord for his help when i was choosing this guitar. Although it wasn't massive all the info he gave me was amazing! Anyway thought i'd give you a gander at my new baby. Its an 815-ce...

Sorry about the crap picture quality, not much of a photgrapher and definatly dont have much for camera equipment

Cheers

Originally Posted by grungefan89
Geeze, why don't you just give the kid a pistol to shoot at his head? Telling someone to go buy a B.C. Rich - and on a budget - is like giving someone a gun and telling them to commit suicide.
That's it. Screw all of yoiu! Why do you have to show off these amazing guitars that I can probably never afford to buy?!

Nice guitar. I like the sunburst. Usually I don't like acoustics with a paint finish but this looks sweet. How does she play?
Yea i was thinking the same, I normally dont go for colour finishes on guitars, but i jsut really liked this one, not sure why...Anyway it plays jsut as good as it looks, really deep/mellow tone and booming volume!

Geeze, why don't you just give the kid a pistol to shoot at his head? Telling someone to go buy a B.C. Rich - and on a budget - is like giving someone a gun and telling them to commit suicide.
Wow! That guitar looks amazing! and I generally agree with the color finishes on acoustics but this has blown me away. Hehe, I really want a Taylor but I think they just might be out of my price range for a while! Did you purchase this online or pick it up in a shop? How much did you end up paying for it? You should post an audio clip so we can hear it.
"Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing."
Thanks man, yea i picked it up in a shop and got a good price. I payed 3500 $ CDN and i think it lists at roughly 4200 CDN? somewhere around there. I really wasnt planning on spending that much but it was on sale and yea well, you know how that works As for a sound clip, I would but really dont have any equipment or software.

At least you know this guitar will last you a lifetime! I'm cracking myself up right now at how excited I am over this purchase, about as excited as I would be if i bought it. haha, seriously, awesome buy!

Quote by zeppfan
As for a sound clip, I would but really dont have any equipment or software.

Hah, you'd be surprised as to how far a normal pair of head phones plugged into your microphone spot on the computer + (if you have a PC with windows software) Start menu > All Programs > Accessories > Entertainment > Sound Recorder can go. Wow.. that was one long sentence. Hehe, no pressure, that's just for the sake of being able to mess around for fun. That's how I use my lack of equipment and software!
"Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing."
*Drools!*

What made you choose the x15 shape over the x14?
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

Quote by scribbles
Hah, you'd be surprised as to how far a normal pair of head phones plugged into your microphone spot on the computer + (if you have a PC with windows software) Start menu > All Programs > Accessories > Entertainment > Sound Recorder can go. Wow.. that was one long sentence. Hehe, no pressure, that's just for the sake of being able to mess around for fun. That's how I use my lack of equipment and software!

Wow thx, didnt even know that existed Anyway I'll definatly try and get some sound clips up within a day or two. I would right now but i've got work. As for the shape, I don't really know why I chose the bigger shape. It just felt really comfortalbe when playing ( im a bigger guy) and with the rosewood was just amazing and big and full and yea...not too sure, hope that helps tho.

cheers