ok, so i was in missouri the other day, and in my aunts attic, i found this peavey amp.and it still had the manual, it said its a 1978 50watt peavey tube amp.
so i ask my aunt why she has it, cause all she plays is acoustic, and it turns out that it was my great grandpas (hes dead). so i played it there with my fender, and this son of a bitch sounded awesome! so theyre going to fedex it to me!! and so this thread isnt like im bragging...what kinda tubes should i get? and where do i get them??
1. The kind it says to get in the manual or whatever they suggest at the store
2. The store
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."