OK, I've been playing around with this for a while now, and decided to finally tab it out. I decided I would go ahead and put it up here before I head to bed to see what everyone thinks. If people like it, I will continue writing this. If people don't, I will send it to the bottomless pit that is My Documents

So, hopefully you guys enjoy!
Attachments:
song[18].zip
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Last edited by flyingjew34 at Aug 13, 2006,
Hmm.
Interesting.
Very different, I say.
I like it, even though it seems really random.
There's not a whole lot for me to crit.
All I can say, is that it does seem random. But I bet you could somehow make that work.

I say, keep writing! This could turn out to be very, very good.

Mind critting my latest?
I Felt Alone
Spiral Out
Yea man, I'll crit it. And thank you for the insight. I'll keep writing, and post it up here later!
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

i didn't like the first part, with the changing time sigs etc.

but from bar 12 onwards, it's great - definate potential
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C
the first bar was random to me, like what was said before, but i really like bar 24, and also like before, i cant really say much else, lol, sorry i liked it, but if you get a chance, could you crit mine, its an idea Remains of the Night , or any of the other ones in my sig, thanks!!!
it seemed like the whole song really wanted to go somewhere and resolve to something but it never did. There was so much tension building up i jsut wanted like a nice dominant to tonic chord progression to make it get that feeling of closure. Even with the electric guitar at the end, it just seemed way too open, theres potential there but i think you really gotta make your music move to some place
-NoBOO