Usually he uses customised Manson guitars. I dunno if he did in those days, but check that out anyway.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Ive been on the Manson site, in the matt bellamy section but they only hav three of his guitars, none of which is that one
It's some sort of Resonator, the one Keyser posted looks about right. For the past few years Bellamy has been using Hugh Manson guitars, which are very expensive and highly customised with many built in effects; lasers, wah probes, Zvex fuzz pedals etc.

Although he does have numerous customised guitars, you will rarely see them anymore as he tends to stick with the Manson's
oh if anyone reads NME, they have a i want to sound like..... section, last week they had muse, and apparently all of matt's guitars are designed from scratch for him
my books myspace
Here
read it, new chapter added every 2 weeks
Quote by grunge geek al
oh if anyone reads NME, they have a i want to sound like..... section, last week they had muse, and apparently all of matt's guitars are designed from scratch for him

yeh his Manson guitars are all custom made from him, generally the shape is the same like the shape is just like a tele but the upper horn is stretched out a bit more