Hey,

I really need some help. My nano head is probably arriving monday and I don't have a cabinet for it yet so I was thinking of using the cabinet from my vox ad60vt combo. Great, But the speaker is directly connected to the poweramp. Most people tell me this is a fairly easy thing to do, I'm not that bad with doing things myself so I want to give it a try. Could anyone tell me exacly what to do?

I found a + and a - at the back of the speaker with two small cables wich can be easily disconnected.

Thanks in advance,

Pieter-Jan
What you would need to do is get a guitar speaker cable (a cheap one will do) take off the jack on the enad and put some of those speaker connectors on the end of it. I'm sure you'll find some in an electronics store.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
what if I can't find those speaker connector things, will just soldering it on the + and - spots do?
If you want to permenantley attach the speaker to the lead then you can just solder it.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."