hey,
wrote this song today, an i'm unsure what genres to say it is, so i'll you make your own choice
Attachments:
12-08-2006.zip
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C
Last edited by Fatt Sorum at Aug 12, 2006,
that was cool, it actually sounds like something a dj would techno-ize and record, my only critizism, at the end where it retard's (if i get one comment from that. . .), i don't think it should, the song is energetic and that just slows the end and i think the ending should just fade
That was really cool! I have to say that I liked that a lot. The only thing I didn't like is the riff you used for the Interlude and Bridge. If you change that a bit, this song will be perfect. The solo was nice, and you made a nice song with a complicated rhythm. Good Job.

Crit mine? ('tis in my sig V)
Thank you.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

i like it, the solo was well done, and as flyingjew said the only thing was the interlude and bridge, good job
Member #2 of The Improve UG Forums Movement, PM Musical Meds To Join

[20:35] <Horrid> I'm gonna go gay for you.

(23:03:22) <OptimusPrime> I hate black people

DOES NOT HATE JOSH KLINGHOFFER
Good song, the riffs were sweet and the solo as well. The slowdown at the end doesn't really fit though, I think it would sound better if you played that last bar twice at normal speed and faded out over that instead. Otherwise, good stuff.

Share the wealth, dude (return crit, I mean )
Thanks guys, i've changed that finish.
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C
I thought that was really good. The only thing, the chorus sounded a little weird because of the fact that you x'ed the tied note. And the interlude wasn't great. Other than that it was a really good song. Nice work.