Diminuendo
Silence is beckoning
No need to be so loud
A time to be reticent
Thoughts should be received
Tacitly

Think post punk, Joy division but with a little more enthusiasm yet still enough thought for it to be at the end of an album.
Last edited by ss311 at Aug 18, 2006,
Diminuendo
Silence is beckoning
No need to be so loud
A time to be reticent
Tacitly

*this vers i like better then the other, it sound together more, i dont know why i think that though.*

hey this is cool... i like how it is entitled as well
its intelligent to use the meaning of musical terms in a way to bring further meaning to the texts that it is written in

like how the first part is decreasing, its like you can hearing it becoming silent through what you have written.

well done.
halos falling hangs on the sound of death
"I'm not sure if this should be one song or the first two songs on an album so some advice on that please"

Before I read that I was thinking that this part:

"Diminuendo
Silence is beckoning
No need to be so loud
A time to be reticent
Tacitly"

would go well at the end of an album. At the end of a lot of albums I become quite aware of myself, probably because I've been so absorbed in listening, "reticent"/"tacitly" reminded me of that and also the "beckoning" "silence" and contemplative tone really reminded me of the feeling I have at the end of/just after listening to some albums.
Thanks, I think I'll just use the first parts since they started in division anyway. So diminuendo will go at the end. I wouldn't want a song of silence at the start haha thanks again guys.

Diminuendo is the noun of the verb diminish.
Quote by ss311
Thanks, I think I'll just use the first parts since they started in division anyway. So diminuendo will go at the end. I wouldn't want a song of silence at the start haha thanks again guys.

Diminuendo is the noun of the verb diminish.

i thought dimminuendo was a musical term meanin "gradually getting quieter"
L E T S G O F U C K I N C R A Z Y ! ! ! !

Quote by chillie pepper
i thought dimminuendo was a musical term meanin "gradually getting quieter"

ya diminishing in volume, same thing as he said really.
I *kind of* like this, except for the use of sentence fragments. Nothing but sentence fragments, come to think of it. Sentence fragments in song and poetry really grill my cheese.
That's almost certainly just me, though
ρ