I've been looking around recently for one of those keyboard guitar things. They were heavily used in the 1980's lol. I've looked around town but there aren't any, so the internet is the next logical place for me but i have no clue what they are called!!! I've googled keyboard guitar and guitar synth to not avail.
Do any of you guys know? Help Is much appericated

P.S Sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forum but I figured its the best place to ask this.
i believe you mean a keytar?
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join