The only thing that improves your sweeping is to do it slowly, it's a technique, not a note compilation - it's all about synchronizing the hands...

So basically, any arpeggio will do.

I reccommend using C past the 12th fret 3-5 strings, remember to keep your picking hand stiff and sturdy to rake those strings, alot of people say you need to be relaxed but then you're can only do 3-4 strings and are screwed when it comes to doing a lengthy sweep.

So just do your arpeggios and keep to the guidelines, remember if you do things properly the speed comes, this is especially for sweeping, don't rush it...
*shrugs* I don't know...
Have you got Guitar Pro 4?
Ibanez S520
Yamaha Pacifica 112 with JB.Jr Neck pickup
Ibanez Custom Blazer
Peavey Bandit 112, Marshall Valvestate 20
Marshall Jackhammer, Zoom 505 effects, Boss ME-50
Boss Pw 10 V Wah
Dunlop 1.5mm Picks, D'addario standard Strings
Quote by Jaykib
The only thing that improves your sweeping is to do it slowly, it's a technique, not a note compilation - it's all about synchronizing the hands...

So basically, any arpeggio will do.

I reccommend using C past the 12th fret 3-5 strings, remember to keep your picking hand stiff and sturdy to rake those strings, alot of people say you need to be relaxed but then you're can only do 3-4 strings and are screwed when it comes to doing a lengthy sweep.

So just do your arpeggios and keep to the guidelines, remember if you do things properly the speed comes, this is especially for sweeping, don't rush it...

You make it sound like arpeggios are the only things you can sweep...

Try some of the ones here: http://www.insaneguitar.com/mc/sweeping.html