I know its all personal prefrence. But I want to find out if I get the amp it wont break or somehting down the road.

I have a Marshall MG50DFX, and it aint jst workiing out anymore with it. But I went to a local (smaller) music store and found a Crate BV120H. And thought it looked cool. I talked to the guy and he said Crate was a pretty good company, and really reliable. He asked if I wanted to plug a guitar in but I just didnt have the time. But what were some peoples views on the amp, if you have it or have tried it before.

I was thinking of putting that on top of a Marshall cab that I found in a buy&sell in the paper.
I didnt ask. I was looking on the internet. And its was like 700-750 for the head on all the sites I found. Ya, Im prolly gonna try it out when I go there next. Im gettin a wah pedal from there.
For 700 or 750 i suggest you look into getting a used 5150 head much better than a BV head you will be much happier with it
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
First of all, most Crates suck. That includes the Blue Doodoo. Don't waste your money on inferior tone.

If you're wondering why I said most, the Vintage Clubs are pretty decent for the price, and one of their older SS heads are decent for death metal.
Look elsewhere. In particular, www.ebay.com

You could easily pick up a used Marshall DSL head for that price, and all your bases would be covered.
Ya. I know but they're so damn expensive :P

And my mom wont let me use Ebay. She doesnt trust it. IF seen DSL and TSL heads in the buysell we have. I'll just wait for another. I can afford the head brand new but then I wont be ablle to afford a cab.
Lol ya my MGDFX has just stop wroking again, ****ing pieces of **** arent they?
Quote by electrik
First of all, most Crates suck. That includes the Blue Doodoo. Don't waste your money on inferior tone.

RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I hate the clean channel, and the overdrive channel is starting to get on my nerves...