Page 1 of 2
well,
what is the funniest title you've ever heard?
it can be from a movie or a novel.
as long as it is official.
Dr. Strangelove or How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.

The first song Tim Curry sings in the Rocky Horror Picture Show. " I'm Just A Sweet Transvestite" that ****s ****ing gold
the whole go chew a rock or whatever it was made my laugh

it didnt really
Quote by Mathamology
One day that guy is gonna lose a whole arm to that blender

and that shall be the day I laugh the hardest
Quote by Sora 01
Theres a band calles test icles

I thought that was strange

It was Test Icicles. **** band.
Baaaaaaa'
Ill take that baseball bat and shove it up your ass and turn you into a popsicle - The Warriors
BURY YOUR DEADALIVE!
Quote by Dæmönika
The Agatha Christie novel "Ten Little Ni**ers". I shit you not.

lmao

I know a band hear in my hometown who has a song called "Sheep ****er" or maybe it was "****ing Sheep", the intercourse kind of ****ing too...
Quote by Dæmönika

"One little nigger boy, standing all alone; he went and hanged himself and then there were none."

Jesus...that's awful.
Quote by Dæmönika
Come on, you're the grammar king, the founder of the "Use Your ****ing Dictionary Club"... You have nothing to say about the title?

SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Come on, you're the grammar king, the founder of the "Use Your ****ing Dictionary Club"... You have nothing to say about the title?

Perhaps...
I can't believe no one has said Snakes on a Plane yet.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
I can't believe no one has said Snake on a Plane yet.

I don't really see what's so funny about it.
Quote by Vindication
I don't really see what's so funny about it.

Eh, the humour is lost on you.

Quote by Maj_Tom
lmao

I know a band hear in my hometown who has a song called "Sheep ****er" or maybe it was "****ing Sheep", the intercourse kind of ****ing too...

Yeah, it's "Sheep F***er". Where in Barrie are you from?

On topic: The funniest title I've heard has to be..
The picture of the "Goth" and it says "I'm so goth I sh*t bats." It always makes me laugh.
The album The Difference Between Me & You Is That I'm Not on Fire by McLusky
my friend once told me about the frozen caveman. It is when you take a ****, put the turd in your freezer, and then next morning, use the turd as a frozen dildo to **** your girlfriend.
Quote by metallica040
my friend once told me about the frozen caveman. It is when you take a ****, put the turd in your freezer, and then next morning, use the turd as a frozen dildo to **** your girlfriend.

Did you even read this thread? Jackass...

band called united kingdom of america. WItty and reflective of todays political climate.
****e band tho.
Lamb of god used to be called burn the preist. The name isnt funny but the fact that they managed to get banned from several states is.
There is a guy/band called selfish ****.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
well i know this isnt a book or a movie or anything, but i once saw a bar called "12 steps behind"

Thus Spoke Zarathustra; "Hip Hop is dead", for its pity of mankind
MOBY DICK.*tee hee*
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
There was a thread here a while back when someone was asking for a band name and someone els suggested using "Mr. Penis and the Nutsacks". Would've been great if it were used.
Are you ready for some hardcore man on Manatee action?
'the soddit' thats a mildly amusing one,
how about 'how i learned to stop buggering inanimate objects' ?

no actually i made that last one up
Professor Nutbutter's House of Treats
The Space Farmer and Co-Founding Bastardo of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Mstical Potato Head groove thing, My guitar wants me to kill your mama. Both are by satch.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
Quote by travis__002
Ill take that baseball bat and shove it up your ass and turn you into a popsicle - The Warriors

i ****ing love that movie
eat your spaghetti or you'll catch a cold! And dont sit on the tree while you look at them---
the title of this thread.

"most funniest"?

Quote by Allnightmask22
It's like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.
There was a very short lived 3 piece (no singer) band here on base that was actually called "Messy earhole fo complete and utter distruction and will kill you till you die". Personally I think they ripped off that one band "And you will know us by the trail of the dead".
The movie "To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar." That is true.

And not so much funny but clever are Modest Mouse's album and song names, like "This is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About," "Good News For People Who Love Bad News," "We Were Dead Before the Ship Sank." Good stuff there.
Can't stop the signal.
'Octopussy'....Someone made a serious mistake with that title....And 'The Spy Who Shagged Me' lol.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
"The greatest invention in the world is beer." - it's a book...
Changed signature after 4 years.

Will take some time to make a new one.
It Crawled from Uranus
"Somewhere out there is a big-ass forest of weed." - Thomas Alva Edison
Quote by guitarted
Dr. Strangelove or How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.

The first song Tim Curry sings in the Rocky Horror Picture Show. " I'm Just A Sweet Transvestite" that ****s ****ing gold

Dont dis the curry, its an awsome film. Id like to see the live version, wouldnt be the same without tim curry though.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Page 1 of 2