Also first of all, is there any production ibanez that has an ebony fretboard?
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
I believe younger JEM7Vs. Aside from that, nuh-huh...
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
no ibanez arent fans of ebony, or mahogany apart from their higher end guitars (mahogany). No, yeh, Vai's is the only guitar likely to have one at any point, I think the custom black JEM with blue inlays and black fretboard (ebony) was all...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Quote by J.MitMetallica
no ibanez arent fans of ebony, or mahogany apart from their higher end guitars (mahogany). No, yeh, Vai's is the only guitar likely to have one at any point, I think the custom black JEM with blue inlays and black fretboard (ebony) was all...

Aww, there's plenty of mahogany in their model row. Starting from AX and RG321 to S and RGT, to prestige RGT. Same with basswood, all over the line.

I've an ebony fretboard on my strat, and to be honest I wouldn't want it on a humbucker guitar. It really does brighten the sound, and makes the single coils almost ring, but that's what they're for...
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
i suppose your are right....about the mahogany but still there is not much ebony, if any, in the ibanez range
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
just dye the fretboard black
Quote by codybcool
Stagg's are the kind of brand that you see selling on eBay from a 0 feedback Chinese man for 99p and no one buys them.