this weekend im gonna buy a wah pedal and before i do i was wondering what you guys think
im pretty sure im going to get the vox clyde mccoy but idk if its worth $150
any recommendations would be helpful
thanks
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
If I was you i would wait and get more money and go buy a Crybaby 535Q. I heard my friend with that and wow i was amazed of the sounds you get out of it. so yea you should go get that if you want to make your own cool sounds and make people be like wow.
IMO

Vox Wah's > Dunlop

There are some good Crybabies, but the Vox's are the best. I have a V847 and I love it to death. Consider getting that since I hear the Clyde's have reliability issues, but I don't know. Try some you like at the shop, its all based on personal preference IMO.
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
ive got an Ibanez Weeping Demon and im a huge fan boy of it now
$120 or 160 with an adapter (normal BOSS one)
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
535Q
535Q
535Q
535Q
535Q
535Q
535Q
535Q
535Q
535Q
535Q
535Q
535Q
535Q
535Q
535Q
535Q
535Q

get the point?
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by danzig-_-
ive got an Ibanez Weeping Demon and im a huge fan boy of it now
$120 or 160 with an adapter (normal BOSS one)

Boss adaptors arent 40 dollars

and i love my Weeping Demon, i cant really compare it to the Vox as i havent played the Clyde Mccoy but i love my Demon.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
just bought this. i was going to get the classic fasel model crybaby but they gave me this for the same price ..thought the case was cool.

these are nice.........
Last edited by slingshotmb at Aug 12, 2006,
Don't get the Wylde Wah... I heard nothing but badness come out of it... Apprantly it's a basic Wah with very little modified so it isn't much better...