Just got a Fender FM15 DSP amp along with a Fender STrat HSS. Plugged it in at home and it doesn't make a sound. The little red light is on, I can hear the little feedback when I stick my head next to it, the volumes up to five. I swear it's on the right channel to. (I tried both). I my cable no good, is it something with the amp, the pickups? What is the problem?

Any kind of suggestions would be nice,
Signatures are too mainstream
is the volume on your guitar up? sounds easy, but might be it. since they're both new, it's hard to guess, though.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Yeah everything's up. It's gonna be funny when it works though cuz I'm gonna blast my ears out.
Signatures are too mainstream
maby the fuse in the plug has blown. make sure none of the wires are lose. look inside the instruction booklet. im not sure but my vox amp has a reset process for effects and stuff, look in the booklet to see if theres one. or if not fone the place where u bought it coz if sumin has happoned to it then there mite be a garanty to it or sumin. thats all i can think of so gd luck to ya. -chris-