ok i have a total of $105.96 dollars CND to spend on a old used electric guitar from a local pawn shop in belleville, ontario (unfortunatly they dont have any yet just acoustics). I am not buying any amps or cables or anything jsut an old knock around guitar is there any type of guitar that would stand up very well to falling and ECT, but if any one could give me some information on one that would be great.
[highlight]MY GUITAR[/highlight]
Quote by TheAmaranth
I once broke a G-String while fingering an A minor.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.
look around in the pawn shop and see what plays best test everything out
but i would suggest just saving a bit more and getting better guitar
Quote by MaidenRules666
look around in the pawn shop and see what plays best test everything out
but i would suggest just saving a bit more and getting better guitar

x2
save up the money and get a better guitar
trust me you will be happy in the long run and will end up saving you more money
ok cant fight with that logik thnx
Quote by TheAmaranth

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.
Quote by McLeet
u can get a really crapy bronze warlock on the bay

...and be stuck with a practically unplayable guitar that you'll hate yourself for buying.

Try to save your money up a bit more, get something that will last you longer and be a more worthwhile purchase.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
all i want is something un plugged and just to play around with nothing special anyone got any suggestions now
Quote by TheAmaranth