this came out different than i was expecting but you know things usually do. let me know what you think.

Shattered

Everywhere he goes, old familiars dropping like flies,
dragging sympathy to its knees.
A request unvoiced, aincent bonding ties,
duty is duty but a lie is a lie.
A past as dead as the trees.

He's waiting for the day
when he gets so far away
that it wont haunt him

Angel boy, for now,
Shattered, for now,

Decisions, decisions, all must be made,
from choice there is no respite.
A step down, an enforced trade,
but he'll fight to save what can be saved
so that somethings will remain right.

Change waits for no man so he adapts as best he can.
A clean break or an impaling stake?
A clean break whispered that familiar voice,
but was it the right choice?

He's waiting for the day
when he gets so far away
that it wont haunt him

Angel boy, for now,
Shattered, for now,
there are doors that open
there are doors that dont

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
nice
but pantera had on cowboys from hell a song called shattered (great great song!)
Hold my breath
as I wish for death
Oh please god wake me
Awsem song, but try not to say "He" as much. Overall great
You must sacrifice a baby llama to the sun gods.
Quote by Ali_Boulala
nice
but pantera had on cowboys from hell a song called shattered (great great song!)

So? There are tons of songs with the same name. I can't think of any at the moment, but just look some stuff up here. And yeah, I know, there are lots of covers, but many originals, too.
dude i very very rarely listen to pantera so i really didnt know that. but what about the song? and i only said he 6 times. 4 times in the 2 chorus'

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
i think with the music that will sound great, depending on the music ofcourse.
the only thing, i dont really like is the ending, it makes "unfinished song" impression....
be free to crit mine too
the music is like pj harveys sheela na gig if you know it. like i said i started off with something way different, like the song in the nightclub near the end of trainspotting. dont no the name , great film tho.