how do you find what year a guitar is by the ceral number, is there a website that will tell me the year of a guitar by the serial number or something?
thanks
what guitar is it
\
The 60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great.
1 sec
The 60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great.
what is the number?
its usualy printed or etched on the back of the headstock or somewhere else on the back of the guitar
CTHC
Quote by BreakingTheGirl
its usualy printed or etched on the back of the headstock or somewhere else on the back of the guitar

Thats not what he asked. Did you even read his post?
Quote by Tom Martin

Jeez... if your house was on fire, what would you do? Phone the fire department, or go on UG and ask us what to do?
ya it is '05 for sure
what i dotn get is, i bought it in 06, and when i bought it, they had just got it in stock that day, like literally they got a new shipment that day when i bought it maybe like 2 months ago, could it have taken an entire year just to ship it?