Page 1 of 2
Fvckin class DM from Santa Cruz, California. KC from Decrepit Birth on drums. Just saw them yesterday with Vile, DC, and Deeds of Flesh; great guys too. Anyone like? Thoughts?

Myspace
Our skin worn thin
Our bones exposed
Life reduced to ticks
Wow I found that boring and generic. Unfortunately when it comes tech/br00tal death there has to be something special about a band for me to enjoy and these guys don't have it. That's not to say the musicianship isn't there, I just didn't care for the songs.
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
Pretty cool band. I liked Gestation of Worms and The Endless Regress.
Black/Death.
Quote by Metal Matt
Wow I found that boring and generic. Unfortunately when it comes tech/br00tal death there has to be something special about a band for me to enjoy and these guys don't have it. That's not to say the musicianship isn't there, I just didn't care for the songs.

Yeah, I'm glad somebody else feels the same way. Tech death bands, no matter how fast/brutal/technical, don't always draw my attention. I like a sense of melody and songwriting flair as well.

On a side note, Decrepit Birth are awesome.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Last edited by LedZeppelin at Aug 12, 2006,
one of the best bands on unique leader

although they seem to be heading in the same friendly direction as decrepit birth are going :/
This is one of those odd CD's that I own. I dont really have anything similiar to it. It's ok I guess.
SIZE]
I went to the Deeds tour a few days ago too, & personally I think these guys fucking ripped it up, so I'd have to say I enjoy it.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
They have some great riffs and good drums. Very good DM band for sure.
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
Anyone successfully learned a whole OM song? Give me tips. Trying Cerebral Dissection, it's easy compared to their rest, but still not easy.
Quote by Terror Kovenant
They are the same as countless brutal death bands, BORING

agree.
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by sleepwalker16
agree.

What the fuck do you know? Don't even begin to rate bands beyond your comprehension. Not even for your own benefit. Go back to your shitty Nu-Metal and entry level Melo Death. Stay there.
Quote by Sn^ke
What the fuck do you know? Don't even begin to rate bands beyond your comprehension. Not even for your own benefit. Go back to your shitty Nu-Metal and entry level Melo Death. Stay there.

lol!
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Quote by Terror Kovenant
lol!

Don't "lol" at me. The only reason I don't rip in to you instead is because your profile doesn't show your tastes.
Quote by Sn^ke
Don't "lol" at me. The only reason I don't rip in to you instead is because your profile doesn't show your tastes.

My taste is one of the best here.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)

Quote by Terror Kovenant

Excuse me if I don't believe you. You said you disliked Odious Mortem.
Quote by Sn^ke
Excuse me if I don't believe you. You said you disliked Odious Mortem.

Sorry, my give a damn is currently broken.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)

Quote by Terror Kovenant

Quote by Terror Kovenant
Sorry, my give a damn is currently broken.

Then why post stupid shit like that.

GB2 this;

Quote by Sn^ke

And you get back to your ****ty brutal death metal, with no song meaninigs, no interesting elements, lyrics with virtually nothing but gore in them, songs of the same structure based around being as loud and "brutal" as you can be.

I don't listen to nu metal for 5 years now, and I'm 16 right now.

and remember, Melodeath>Brutal Death Metal, in everything but loundness.

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Leave him be people. Let him think what he thinks and we can take comfort in knowing we are of superior opinion.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by sleepwalker16
And you get back to your ****ty brutal death metal, with no song meaninigs, no interesting elements, lyrics with virtually nothing but gore in them, songs of the same structure based around being as loud and "brutal" as you can be.

You'll regret looking back on this post in a year or two when you tire of melodeath.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by sleepwalker16

Your favorite bands include Children Of Bodom, Nightwish, and Arch Enemy. I think it's safe to say you know jack **** about anything other than Melo-Deth. Don't worry though, in a few years you'll grow tired of your ignorant ways... all of us did.
Quote by ruker
Your favorite bands include Children Of Bodom, Nightwish, and Arch Enemy. I think it's safe to say you know jack **** about anything other than Melo-Deth. Don't worry though, in a few years you'll grow tired of your ignorant ways... all of us did.

I know jack **** about anything else? the fact that i don't like brutal death doesn't mean I don't know it at all man... I don't hate stuff when I don't know why I should hate it.

I may look stupid on this post, but in my opinion melody and good lyrics in music beat brutality and technicality, with lyrics that don't do good or are uncomprehensible.

Maybe I'll tire of Melodeath, but hell, will I move to the brutal subgenres of death metal? nah. tried them and didn't find anything that appeals to me in them, beside good technical and especially good drumming skills, which to me are ruined by the lack of good melodic riffs and good lyrics.

I'm out.

Quote by sleepwalker16
I know jack **** about anything else? the fact that i don't like brutal death doesn't mean I don't know it at all man... I don't hate stuff when I don't know why I should hate it.

I may look stupid on this post, but in my opinion melody and good lyrics in music beat brutality and technicality, with lyrics that don't do good or are uncomprehensible.

Maybe I'll tire of Melodeath, but hell, will I move to the brutal subgenres of death metal? nah. tried them and didn't find anything that appeals to me in them, beside good technical and especially good drumming skills, which to me are ruined by the lack of good melodic riffs and good lyrics.

I'm out.

You're just like everyone here is or was at one point (Except most of us didn't post stupid shit). Sooner or later you'll move to Black or Brutal/Technical Death.
Quote by Sn^ke
You're just like everyone here is or was at one point (Except most of us didn't post stupid shit). Sooner or later you'll move to Black or Brutal/Technical Death.

Ah, you just had to say that I'm posting stupid ****, right? can't accept opinions?
I've already tried most "known" black metal, and seriously, out of all these "popular" bands only 4 are good - Emperor, Satyricon, Dissection, and later Immortal. and I've tried some brutal DM too, Dying Fetus, Hate Eternal, Deeds of Flesh, this Odious Mortem of yours.. all of them were boring to me. The only DM band that is considered brutal and I liked was Nile.

Your opinions are fine. The rest is retarded. Ask anyone in this forum. You're going through the same fucklose bands we all did.

Stop being a dipshit now kthnx.
Quote by Terror Kovenant
They are the same as countless brutal death bands, BORING

i'll agree that they're boring, but you're a ****ing arrogant twat and need to stfu already

seriously, your vast knowledge of mettle is based on the ****ty tastes of a ****ing board that jacks off to dimebag solo videos, please diaf

also, best tastes on this forum:
STABxYOU and sn^ke
KC Howard is a beast. Now he is switching to guitar for upcoming shows...as if being one of THE BEST drummers in death metal wasn't enough.
Page 1 of 2