Hey,

I'm looking for a new amp to replace my peavey microbass. A family member gave it to me but I wanted to get a new amp. I have a budget of $200-$350. Some bands that I like to play from are blink 182, green day, 3 doors down, nivana, all american rejects. I have been playing for almost 8 months now on a Yamaha EG 112. My Yamaha has stock pickups. I am just looking for a good practice amp for at home. It can have any kind of effects but sounds pretty good in clean. I have looked in the The Ultimate Gear Information Sticky and I'm just still confused as to which amp to get.

Ryan
One of the Vox Valvetronixs, maybe the thirty?
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
If you're going with a Vox, get the AD50VT. It's worth it, the speaker is bigger and better. And it'll sound better at equal levels of volume than the 30, because the wattage is higher. You can probably go used with it and get a FS + the amp for under 300. New I believe the amp alone is 360, but it's worth the upgrade.
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

^i doubt he needs a 50 watt VOX for HOME USE
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Ok, from the all your suggestions, A VOX amp is recommended for me? I dont play anything hard, just all around. So is the VOX for me?

Ryan