WHAT IS HIS BROTHERS NAME?! i saw a video of them having a duel and his brother is as amazing on guitar is victor is on bass. anyone know his name though cos i cant find it anywhere
i only wear black until they invent a darker colour

everyone is sh*t....were just all at different levels of sh*t
reggie, im about 99% sure.

he really didnt impress me on that guitar battle, it didnt really sound like music.
i need to get a better signature.
Quote by MATTTHEMOP
it didnt really sound like music.

well.. thats your opinion and i think its safe to assume that no one else shares that view
yeah
i think victor was way better than him
Quote by apocalypse13

Quote by Beckerism
I ain't ghetto foo! I's just keeping it real!

Keep it real man.
Click.
Quote by redrum58
well.. thats your opinion and i think its safe to assume that no one else shares that view

i agree, it is only my opinion, but i wouldnt agree that im the only one with that view. the videos been posted many many times on this forum, and so many people have complained about the guitar.

but yeah, its my opinion, and urs is different, no worries.
Quote by SocKo?
and u guys can keep up with wooten on guitar any better?

he is VERY fast. i never said he wasnt talented. he is. my opinion is, what he did on that guitar duel sounded awful. it was more about speed than musical taste, imo.
Reggie is actually a really good guitarist. I saw him, and Vic, and their three other brother (Joseph, Roy(Futureman) and Rudy) in St. Louis. He was effing ridiculous out here, and it was actualy music. In the particular video I think he is just trying to play really really fast and such. But in person he is way better.
of the Godlike, Archaic, But Sexy Instrument Players. PM kmbuchamushroom to join.

Member #4 of the Truthiness Club, PM Zeppelin08 to defend all things truthiness.