Cauld anyone tell me how to do it or a website which shows how it sounds and how you do it?

Thanks
.x. Bullet for my valentine .x.rule .x.

--------

.x. H.I.M .x.

/\ .x. Saving up for a new laptop .x. /\
uhm.... tune ur low E string to a C

if u wanna make sure the C is in tune, play a C on ur A string (3rd fret) and see if it sounds the same.
Low to high

CGCFAD

As to how it sounds its just deeper than normal.
Member #20 of the Guitarists Born in 1991 Club PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.

Member Of The Anti - Ibanez Militia

Quote by d. b. cooper
I listen to metal, therefore I do not have feelings...

Quote by -blaze-
anti-depressants for emo kids.

if you can make sense out of this it should help. of course, the easiest and most precise way is to use an electric tuner, or you could use a piano or keyboard. otherwise, this is the best way i know how.

if your in standard e, then the fith fret of the big string should sound like the open of the a string. and the a should sound like the open of the d string and so one, except for the b string, it should sound like the fourth fret of the g string. with knowledge, we can get pretty close to drop c. tune down the big e string to where the ninth fret sounds like the a string played open, then the big e is now c. then tune down the "a" string to where it sounds like the 7th fret of the big e string (the big e string is now a "c"). tune the "d" string to where it sounds like the 5th fret of the "a" string. and so on with exception for the b string, it should sound like the fourth fret of the g string.