hey guys
I've been thinging of getting a fretless bass well to be honest since last week when i tryed some out at my guiar center. Unfortunetly i only tryed out warwicks and some expencive acoustics but I love the feel and jazzy sound of how cleanly the notes change when you slide. and to bring a point to this, Ive been lookin at this bass at rondomusic only 100 bucks, but it could be a crap deal like a rogue or somehting some reviews?

Link: http://www.rondomusic.net/sb301fl.html
In my experience, a $100 bass isn't gonna be that great, but if you are looking for something to just mess around with, then by all means, that doesn't seem too bad.
of the Godlike, Archaic, But Sexy Instrument Players. PM kmbuchamushroom to join.

Member #4 of the Truthiness Club, PM Zeppelin08 to defend all things truthiness.
i would look at the other fretless basses on rondo
MEMBER 6 OF I <3 Online Putt Putt Group
Puttsecks?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I like peni better. It sounds funnier.
"a group of naked guys jumped me, I have never seen so much peni ."
he likes peni

Captain of the Rage Against the Myspace Club. PM Bloody Mary to enlist.
Go to local pawn shops. You might be able to pick up a decent jazz-style bass and defret it yourself.
it looks to be not that bad of a bass. i would get it if i wanted a fretless just to mess around on. but if your looking for a good one, then don't spend $100 on this and save up for a good one.
Member 3 of Geddy Lee Fan Club. PM timmEH or RIC4003 to join

Member of Bass militia. PM Dinkydaisy to join

Cliff Burton is my idol. R.I.P

MegaBassPlayer's band of the week: Bound For Glory