talk about yngwie here..

flame him all u want as long as ur ready for response that will beat ur point
i think hes awesome
though hesfull of himself
hes really good
i like his style
Quote by apocalypse13

Quote by Beckerism
I ain't ghetto foo! I's just keeping it real!

Keep it real man.
Click.
From what I heard and seen of him, he can play really ****ing fast, but it doesn't sound that great. I'd rather listen to a decent sounding solo with bends/harmonics/etc than just sweeping a scale at light speed
Yngwie Malmsteen is a great gitar player with a style that some poeple just can't understand.
and he is so full of himself, that he is awesome
YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE FROM THE DOOM DOOM DOOM

My Equipment:
Schecter Omen FR
Fender Frontman 25
Digitech Distortion Factory
Quote by Exershio
From what I heard and seen of him, he can play really ****ing fast, but it doesn't sound that great. I'd rather listen to a decent sounding solo with bends/harmonics/etc than just sweeping a scale at light speed

haha your funny

that was a joke wasnt it

Search,post in resulting thread,delete this one.
'At its best, it represents total freedom of musical expression, unfettered by technical limitations.'-Guthrie Govan on shredding
Yngwie kicks ass and you can really tell when It's Yngwie playing. Let's just hope this thread doesn't turn into the "Why do you hate Yngwie?" thread .
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
Quote by Exershio

You know those situations where you are not sure the appropriate amount of "......." 's to place or appropriate amount of "haha" smilies to place?

..This is one of those situations where I am not quite sure the appropriate amount of "......" 's to place or the appropriate amount of "haha" smilies to place.
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Last edited by TheUltimateSin at Aug 13, 2006,
Quote by Scorzerci
Yngwie kicks ass and you can really tell when It's Yngwie playing. Let's just hope this thread doesn't turn into the "Why do you hate Yngwie?" thread .

yngwie awe some , see sig