well, my head has been spinning for the past few weeks trying to find a GOOD guitar with a RELIABLE trem under $350. Any suggestions? I like the rg321 but it doesnt haf a trem. And no Schecters or Les Pauls please, either i can't get them or they're REALLY HARD to find here in Malaysia.
Ok, i don't think you can find a guitar with reliable trem under $350.
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
rg370dx

thats as good as its gunna get for you, and its fairly reliable.

Sunburst ESP Viper-400 with EMG combo
Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
370dx? i guess i'll check that out. i asked my local retailer a week ago and he told me that the rg350ex would cost me around RM1590 (a little too expensive for me).
dont bother with the any RG under the 1570(new models)/550(old models). crap trem systems. anything with an OFR, Schaller ( ), Edge, Edge Pro, Lo Pro Edge, Double Edge Pro/Double Lo Pro (kinda messed up, its a little early in the morning, 12:17 AM.
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
or look on Ebay for any 5XX models since they either have the Edge trem or the Lo-Pro Edge trem
S470!!!1111

Yes, save up for the S470, the ZR trem is really good, although the range is not that impressive, if set up right, if a string breaks, they won't go out of tune that much, perhaps even to a stage that it is unnoticeable, that is, if you set it up right really well.

S470 is your best bet, I'd prefer it anytime over the RG, because it's mahogany, I prefer maho over basswood anytime, so imo, its a cheaper and better guitar than the RG/
Quote by Invictious
S470!!!1111

Yes, save up for the S470, the ZR trem is really good, although the range is not that impressive, if set up right, if a string breaks, they won't go out of tune that much, perhaps even to a stage that it is unnoticeable, that is, if you set it up right really well.

S470 is your best bet, I'd prefer it anytime over the RG, because it's mahogany, I prefer maho over basswood anytime, so imo, its a cheaper and better guitar than the RG/

Do you have an S470?

If you do, have you removed the Zero Point system (The little bar ans spring thing in the trem cavity)?

If you do own an S470, could you maybe make a video displaying the range of the trem? Maybe put it on YouTube?
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Do you have an S470?

If you do, have you removed the Zero Point system (The little bar ans spring thing in the trem cavity)?

If you do own an S470, could you maybe make a video displaying the range of the trem? Maybe put it on YouTube?

I have tried it for over 2 hours in a guitar center. The highest I could pull up was about 3.5 semitones.

It is very reliable, after a few crazy whammy tricks, it is still in tune.