i got a good deal for this amp a while ago. the metal sound was quite ok to my ears, but i really didn't like the clean sound. i was just wondering wether any of you guys recommend this amp. i play mostly Creed, Iron Maiden, Nirvana, Muse and RHCP. Would it be versatile enough to play all those kinda music or should i get something like the Vox ad15vt? My budget is around $200-250. And i live in Malaysia btw. Thanks in advance.
Asking for opinions about a Line 6 amp is just asking for trouble, as people are going to love it or hate it. I'd save up a bit more for a tube amp, either a vox or peavey.
Get the Vox...it'll be better. I regret sooo much buying my Line 6 amp.
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on
Quote by walkingonspikes
Get the Vox...it'll be better. I regret sooo much buying my Line 6 amp.

You should.

You could also look into a Roland Cube 30 (not a 15; the 15s are horrible, however, the 30s are good).

The Cube would be better if you're more into metal, and the Vox would be better if you play a bit of everything.
how much would the vox cost? and i heard it doesn't have a good metal sound (which is important for my style). although i might be wrong.
Quote by fatboythin
how much would the vox cost? and i heard it doesn't have a good metal sound (which is important for my style). although i might be wrong.

New they're $180.

Their metal tone is decent as long as you don't play stuff with ridiculous amounts of gain.
thx man. i would get the cube 30, but prob is they cost 900+ here in Malaysia. cant really afford it. the vox should be cheaper i think.
Quote by fatboythin
thx man. i would get the cube 30, but prob is they cost 900+ here in Malaysia. cant really afford it. the vox should be cheaper i think.

$900+ USD? $700 more than what they cost in the US?
Quote by fatboythin
haha, not $. i think it should cost around $270. is that an ok price for it?

I'd say that's a little expensive, but you're not in the US of A, so I guess that's to be expected...
yea, i guess i'll check out how much the vox ad15vt costs over here. if it's a little too expensive i'll prob just save up a little more and get the cube 30 or something. thanks for the help guys, really appreciated.