hey guys ive narrowed it down to what brand of guitar now should i get the prs tremonti se or the santana se
Last edited by bobbyy9 at Aug 13, 2006,
satriani could probably pwn tremonti using only 1 handed upside down legato

sorry but they are entirely different levels
tremonti is your mehh average player that can throw some shred licks in randomly

Satriani is a guitar god, a legend! how can you propose such a stupid vs. thread???
the tremonti model is cooler,id get that,but it has a stoptail,the whammy is at the santana model,but if you can spare it,then definitely go fot the tremonti
Santana's guitar is a completely different style. We all know Santana blows Tremonti out of the water, though.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
the tremonti is definitely better quality than the santana.....and it looks waaay cooler....get it
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
ok thnx guys and you do know im talking about the lower end se models right not like there signature guitars
Quote by Salik Syed
satriani could probably pwn tremonti using only 1 handed upside down legato

sorry but they are entirely different levels
tremonti is your mehh average player that can throw some shred licks in randomly

Satriani is a guitar god, a legend! how can you propose such a stupid vs. thread???

how can you be so stupid to read the name wrong? he said santana, not satriani.

if you like the heavier stuff, get the tremonti se.
how about save for something better than a low-end PRS. Both pretty ugly IMO. Save for somethign better.
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
Man, Tremonti is a way better guitar player. I don't get it??? Get the Tremonti SE
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
in terms of the person, santana owns tremonti any day of the week, in terms of the guitar, I'd probably go with whatever your trem preference is, if you wany a whammy get the santana, if you wouldn't use it, get the tremonti. I personally would prefer the santana. actually I just checked and the santana has a stoptail option, so I'd get that either way. But in reality, they're very similar, whichever you like better.
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.