Here is a GP compilation i made for all the beginners who always want to know what excersizes improve their playing.

Note: These excersizes were not made by me, some came from the lessons on this site, others from insane guitar.com
Attachments:
hand excersizes.zip
Yeah pretty good but you should expand it a bit to include picking exercises which are not solely chromatic.
is there some1 one who can change it to powertab or post up here? i dont have guitar pro
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
The last section was actually taken from an article posted here in UG.
"Smile and Wave Boys, Smile and Wave" - Penguin
Quote by Bkkkk
The last section was actually taken from an article posted here in UG.

He's already stated that in his first post.
Been away, am back
Yeah they do... in the future, that is...

Hey, I downloaded this thing called 25,000 songs for Guitar Pro, and it has quite a few exercises for the Guitar. There are mostly electric guitar exercises in there. Give me your e-mail addy and I'll send you the zip file...
Last edited by AwesomeOni at Aug 15, 2006,
Quote by AwesomeOni
Yeah they do... in the future, that is...

Hey, I downloaded this thing called 25,000 songs for Guitar Pro, and it has quite a few exercises for the Guitar. There are mostly electric guitar exercises in there. Give me your e-mail addy and I'll send you the zip file...

could you pleas send that file my way slap-p@hotmail.com