Just got my new pickups in my g-400 and oh my God do they kick ass! I installed a 57 classic plus in the bridge and 57 classics in the neck, well all I can say is they were worth the wait and money! The cleans are crystal clear and distortion is insane. Granted I have a marshall vs65r but the before and after is like night and day! Next week I am going to pick up the vox ad50vt and am excited to see the sound I can get out of it. Anyone else had this kind of electronic orgasm lately?
Never argue with and idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
Your name should be Jimsuxdix! Your a real penis wrinkle.
Never argue with and idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
Dear Vagina Face.
Quote by flexbuffchest
Your a real penis wrinkle.
I am writing to inform you that this quote doesn't make sense. Go to school and maybe you'll find that "your" is used when something/someone belongs to something/someone. In this case, if you would of used "you're", then I would actually be "a real penis wrinkle".

Happy schooling!

Sincerely
Jim
These go to eleven...
Sorry I didnt use the "correct" you're! I just didnt think you were worth spending much time on or thought! How about this, You're a real cum bubble. Does that make you happy? Lol
Cool, then Im happy
You guys are pricks. This is the Guitar Gear forum. He's posting about his new pickups and how they improved his sound. What's wrong with that? Maybe now more people will realize the importance of quality pickups.
Thanx J Dub, I was only tryin to help anyone with a g-400 that was wondering about these pickups.
I found this thread extremely enlightening and most helpful.

Ungh now I jack the shaft of my bulging thick black dick in joyous greivance of the cum that shall pour forth into the mouth of an unwilling arabic boy! UNGH YES THRUST UNGH PENETRATE OHH MY COOCK UNNNGH YESS UHHOHO HOH HOHOHOHOH
^pointless, random, and homosexual.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Backdoornegro
I found this thread extremely enlightening and most helpful.

Ungh now I jack the shaft of my bulging thick black dick in joyous greivance of the cum that shall pour forth into the mouth of an unwilling arabic boy! UNGH YES THRUST UNGH PENETRATE OHH MY COOCK UNNNGH YESS UHHOHO HOH HOHOHOHOH

is anyone gonna sig this?
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
^No.

Thank you for your generous contribution to the GG&A forum. But next time, keep your gratification to yourself to save space.
Last edited by SuperAnalytical at Aug 15, 2006,
Why are you all being dicks to this poor guy? Jesus christ, some of you are just plain fuking lame.
Cool/
FlickR
iBanez Rg550 20th Anniversary.
iBanez GRG170DX W/ Dimarzio Steve's Special
VTM 60 Tube Head
Carvin Legacy Vai Cabinet 4x12 Cabinet
Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
ZW-44 Overdrive
Zakk Wylde Signiture Wah
PS:

JimPlaysGuitar: You pwn like a 10 year old. Give it up. That was weak.
electrik, I think we're just trying to get across the point that it's nice and all he got new pickups and that he's happy, but he wasn't really descriptive or comparative to help others out. It was just sort of like a rant of "OMGZZZ MAI NU PUPZ RULZZZ!!!!1".
Quote by electrik
Whatever man, no need to be pricks.

lmao isnt that what youre known for around here?
Quote by electrik
JimPlaysGuitar: You pwn like a 10 year old. Give it up. That was weak.
Sigged.
These go to eleven...
Quote by kurdtkobaign
lmao isnt that what youre known for around here?

Ha! It may be, but I'm only a prick when someone deserves it, and not a killjoy for some poor guy that just wants to share his experiances about pickups.

And this is why UG is ghiegh. The second you start a thread that isn't "Vox vs Cube", "Help me pick an amp for under $1000", "What pickups do I get", etc, and you just want to share your thoughts, you get jumped on by a bunch of retarded 14 year olds trying to gain respect from their peers by being a half assed cocksucker.

It's like fukin middle school all over again.
I'm pretty sure I was the only one who thanked him for his contribution, regardless of how poorly it was conveyed.