So I'v bought an Ibanez GRX70 and I'm an absolute noob in electric guitars, so I don't know if the pick-ups are set-up right and what else to check, improve it maybe. I need some advises, thankyou
I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but look up "inotation" on google, and see if yours is correct, if it ain't correct it by adjusting the bridge... I'm sure they'll be a tutorial on this somewhere...

There shouldn't be much to do with the pickups, except maybe raise or lower them if they are way to close to the strings, or too far away...
Oh that helps me, thanx. I just wanna be sure that I'm doing it all right you know... wanna know more.
You could always take it to the guitar shop you got it from and have them check it out. A lot of places offer a free setup if you bought your guitar there.
Yeah. If you don't know whether it's set up right, do not, I repeat, do not attempt it yourself. Take it to where you bought it (assuming it's a guitar shop), and ask them if they can show you how to set it up and maintain it. Most places will be happy to give you some spiel and a few minutes time showing you how to sort it out.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Well see the thing is that the guitar shop where I bought the guitar is in Ireland and I'm in Lithuania... So I can't take it there x_O
Quote by kitfoo
You could always take it to the guitar shop you got it from and have them check it out. A lot of places offer a free setup if you bought your guitar there.

+1

A professional set-up can do wonders for your guitar.
As much as I can see the action is fine, very close to the frets, but still the strings don't touch the fretboard when stroking down hard with a pick on standart tuning.
Since this thread has been going a while... I'll move it, not close it.

*moved to EG*
Looking for my India/Django.
Well, isn't his question about pickups? What is wrong with your pickups TS?
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.