It is because life is all we know
And the only thing we fear is the unknown

The Unknown?
i'm not an expert so i'm not gonna say much.. i do like the last bit:

Nobody knows why we fear the unchangeable
Why we rely on fairy tales and fables
It is because life is all we know
And the only thing we fear is the unknown

again i'm not an expert, but if this was my song, i would probably look for a little more rhyme in the chorus or maybe add a few syllables to it to make it flow better. of course i'm not sure how the rhythm would go if you sang it, you might have a way of making it flow, but i would try to get a really good rhyme in there. the words have similar sounds, but i'm sure you could find a nice flowing rhyme for it.
Thanks, I was trying to get the most flow out of what I was attempting to portray which would be what mostly everybody thinks about when they think about the fact that one day they're going to die. But I'll definitely consider revising it.
okay....honestly, i dont like the chorus.Why? 1st: you say nothingness(i dont like that word, it sounds kinda made up and to strong), + to that you say "nothing" again and + you say "anything", you also repeat the word "know" twice and the word "beleive" twice as well.....dont you think its kinda TOO repetative for the small chorus????
and also i dont see much rhyme in it, as yunxtr said above....
Next, the first verse, i like it, but i think it would have a better flow if you say:
the fear that comes with death is something we all face
the fear inside of us is something we must all embrace

eeeemmm...what else?...the second verse, its better then the first one, but maybe if u remove "from" in the second line, it would have a better flow also. But ofcourse it all depends on the tune and the music you are doing.
so yea, the song is okay, i think if you work on it and make some better rhymes it could be really nice
be free to crit other stuff around, peace