Hey guys, does anyone know when Schecter's new Avenged Sevenfold signature guitars are coming out for sale? I'm dying to get a Syn Custom and I can't find it anywhere. It's on the website, but you can't buy it yet.

(I don't care if you hate Avenged Sevenfold, I only need to know when these guitars are coming out)

Thanks
Main setup:

ESP Eclipse
PRS Torero SE
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster head, 2x12 cab
FX: Crybaby Slash Wah, Ibanez TS9x, Mesa Boogie Throttle Box, Boss TU-2, BF-3, DD-3, PS-6, RC-3, etc.
man i wish i could afford the Syn Custom, im getting the Vengeance Standard as soon as it comes out, ive emailed SoundControl and apparently they should be in store in the next month or so
[Member of the Ibanez S Players Club.] Pm striketalonx to join

Ibanez SA1260
Ibanez RGA8 w/DiMarzio PAF8s
Ibanez JS1200CA
Ibanez S470IB w/DiMarzio Tonezone (Bridge)
Laney LC50 Mark II
Boss ME-70
Dude, don't pose them. The Syn Custom will probably have an Invader on the neck, which sucks booty
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Dude, don't pose them. The Syn Custom will probably have an Invader on the neck, which sucks booty

well it is a artist guitar what he uses so its gunna have the same pickups...
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
No. Artist guitars sometimes have the Pups the artist uses. Look at the Jag-stang. Almost nothing was what the artist (kUrDt KoBaIn) wanted.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Just go to a schecter distributer like Guitar Center and just order it through them.
Schecter C-1-XXX - Seymour Duncan Jazz/Invader
Schecter A-1 - EMG 81/81
Schecter S-1 - EMG 81/85
Titan Custom Fernandes Ravelle Style

Peavy G-150
Line 6 Spider II 30

Line 6 Constrictor
Digitech Death Metal Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
3-5 weeks untill they ship out :-D
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
A7x is gay..... get a better guitar. well if you wearing make-up already and all join their band.... and shoot yourself.
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
Quote by sylent
A7x is gay..... get a better guitar. well if you wearing make-up already and all join their band.... and shoot yourself.

Do you realize that in a majority of your posts, you're always missing some key preposition which makes them harder to understand?
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
I am gonna get the syn custom. I love the sound of invader humbuckers. I believe they are available in september sometime.
^^ you sir need to go **** yourself
Quote by GizmoKaKa
My face resembles a buttocks.

Quote by guitar?
I used to hold down my dog and piss on it. I don't have a dog anymore.
Quote by metalmania247
whoever buys those guitars will never make it as a musician.

You won't make it with your attitude. It doesn't matter what guitar you play, as long as you're playing. Do you think all artists started on their custom made axes? No.

It usually takes about a month and a half before stores start selling new released guitars.
High as tits