i want to learn this, but i dont know if it would be too hard for me, with the fastest thing i can play is van halen - aint talking bout love, and i can also play pantera - walk including solo, which is the fastest i can do, but i can do the tapping thing that kirk does in the metallica - one solo the second one
cheers
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

go for it. Im s*** at fast play but i can play most of it. plus,if the fast bit is too hard,just practise it slow then build up to putting some speed and some style into it.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

I hope your Daily Mail strangles you, to be honest.
Go for it. It's not fast at all.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Stairway isn't really fast the only setback in it usually is the bending that Page does at the end
only part i had trouble with was the

---------------------------
--15brp13------13-----
------------14----------
x8
[member of UG's Slide Player Legion
PM Shedmeiser101 to join if your feelin dem blues
yeah Stairway's the first solo I ever learned. It's mad easy even if you are just starting out.

Oh and WHY THE HELL DO YOU NEED TO ASK US IF YOU THINK YOU ARE READY TO PLAY A SOLO? JUST F***ING TRY IT OUT AND IF YOU NEED TO PRACTICE THAN DO SO YOU F***ING RETARDED PILE OF S***!

sorry...had to vent.
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
Everyone loves Stairway to Heaven, no matter what they say Go for it!

I don't like it, it's boring. I only clicked this thread in the hope that I'd found someone else other than my best mate and my bro who dislikes it... sigh
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Quote by Strat_Monkey
I don't like it, it's boring. I only clicked this thread in the hope that I'd found someone else other than my best mate and my bro who dislikes it... sigh

Atempt to be different

Quote by Strat_Monkey

im callin the cops man, dont be a bad inlfuence to this kid
^^listen to him. and most of the other MT guys.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!