I wrote this song in a matter of minutes so their will be a few changes to come, theirs no VOX as of yet. But hopefully next time I post it up their will be!

Hard Rock Song
Yeah, this is some nice ****. Liking the guitar tone. You should mix it louder. The drums sound a bit dull. Not a fan of the snare sound either. You had a decent amount of variation there in the guitar, so the song kept me interested. You had some nice ideas, but where the hell was the guitar solo?!?! I don't think the ending fit the song very well. It was nice and all, but sounded a bit out of place.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=408975
thats cool man. get a guitar solo goin in it and ur laughin
Equip:

Roland Cube 15 Amp
Westfield Explorer
Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion Pedal

skint as fuck so dont be too harsh

Towers of London Rock!!
The initial riff is pretty cool, but it's just too repetitive. You basically used the same riff over and over with a little variation between open chords, palm muting, and leads. But once you get vocals in there, it shouldnt really be a problem.

Lead tone wasnt great, and you need more vibrato, but the harmonizing octaves was a cool touch. Also, the clean ending was probably the best part of the song.

Get some vocals in this!
ya I know, I hope to put them in soon! I was writing this song as a more lyrical then musical song. so thats why its sorta repetitive and not too much lead! but thanks man!
Good Song!
I was a little disappointed with the tone, unless you were trying to go for a Metallica sound, I guess its just a tone I personally don't like. Try to come up with a solo to put in there, it would be great! I like the ending a lot too, I is a good transition.

Crit mine please!
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=412166
My Guitar
>Ibanez RG7620 (7 string)

Originally Posted by Outside Octaves
... ah, the bliss of ignorience!
i like the lead riff at the beginning, sounds very indie
on a topic of how you would like to be buried...

Quote by Jacob6293
in a coffin, underground, next to my wife.

Quote by tylerishot
Me too. But only if she's alive.