I recently purchased an Ibanez WD7 weeping demon (love it btw), and Im wondering, what adaptor will work with it? Do I have to buy a specific adaptor, or will a normal one work?

Thanks.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
i have a WD7 (i love it too)
and the adapter i use (also the one the clerk recommended) is a BOSS PSA adapter
just a plain old boss one
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Ok. Thanks.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
I'm using a universal one, it says on the box you have to use the Ibanez adapter or it cud bring damage to the pedal :S
Larrivée D-03R
US Fender Telecaster, Vox AC15
Quote by mEtAlORc
I'm using a universal one, it says on the box you have to use the Ibanez adapter or it cud bring damage to the pedal :S

All pedals say that. I've used my BOSS adapter with my digitech pedals and universal adapters with with my BOSS pedals....it really makes no difference.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
In the manual, they recommend AC109, AC309 or AC509. You can read it under "Specifications". I use it now, but I guess it doesn't matter, they just want you to buy their stuff I guess.
Last edited by VikingMetalhead at Dec 28, 2007,