Page 1 of 2
First because there starter knock off of Fender guitars. You'd be better off getting a Fender... of if you really are short on cash a... Squire. But not a nockoff likethat.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Plywood
Cheap Parts
Cheap Labor
Cheap!

It doesn't take a mental giant to figure that out.
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
^^ x2
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Because the overall quality of the guitar is poor. It does what it should do, but it prolly won't sound nice, go out of tune fast and the neck might warp fast too.
hm how about these strikers:http://www.musicyo.com/product_specs.asp?pf_id=328
Noth American Alder body, maple fretboard, Quadrail and dualrail humbuckers and single coil, 24 frets, not bad...... if i buy this can i replace the trem with a OFR and then its set? or even buy some better pick ups if i want to? somebody who knows this stuff answer please?
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
It's pretty much the same thing as a Starcaster. That's your problem.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Yeah, but its been made porly or something . Its really not worth it, nomatter what the deal.

its made from cheap materials and they are all knockoffs
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by mw7
Noth American Alder body, maple fretboard, Quadrail and dualrail humbuckers and single coil, 24 frets, not bad...... if i buy this can i replace the trem with a OFR and then its set? or even buy some better pick ups if i want to? somebody who knows this stuff answer please?

I guess you could, I doubt though that it's worth it. If you'd want to do that why not use that money to buy a better guitar all in all? Just my two cents.
Quote by Remco
I guess you could, I doubt though that it's worth it. If you'd want to do that why not use that money to buy a better guitar all in all? Just my two cents.

man im poor, that thing cost $200 and a trem will cost $155, what can i get for that money, when i want a good trem, and 24 frets?
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by mw7
man im poor, that thing cost $200 and a trem will cost $155, what can i get for that money, when i want a good trem, and 24 frets?

You could look around for a used guitar, or else sell your ass on the street to make some money. :P
Selling drugs payswell if your smart about it

i dont wanna become a drug dealer or sell myself
-Jimi Hendrix
LoL

If your on a budget and looking for a cheap guitar with a floating trem, and an actual name brand then the Ibanex RG series are your best bet. THey are still pretty cheap...but better then that stuff...

But why do you want a floating trem? You do know what it means and how you have to block off a portion of your day to change their strings dont you?
Quote by ICANSEEYOU7687
LoL

If your on a budget and looking for a cheap guitar with a floating trem, and an actual name brand then the Ibanex RG series are your best bet. THey are still pretty cheap...but better then that stuff...

But why do you want a floating trem? You do know what it means and how you have to block off a portion of your day to change their strings dont you?

i dont care, i want to to those dimebag harmonics, divebombs and awesome whammy tricks
-Jimi Hendrix
Well, then save up and get a non-PoS guitar then actually practice your ass off.

because they are the best guitars in the world. Duh.
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
Quote by zekk
Well, then save up and get a non-PoS guitar then actually practice your ass off.

non-PoS?
-Jimi Hendrix
non - piece of sh!t
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
lol ok, it'll take a while.
-Jimi Hendrix
did you guys ever wonder how awesome an acoustic would sound made of:
balsa/plywood
copper wire strings nailed into the plywood

and some other random house hold ****
it would be the best

man sliding down the neck woould give ou some serious splinters
"I just bought my son his first guitar from you. He is fifteen and wanted to learn how to play. We bought the VT-111S PlayerPack and I just wanted to tell you that I am very happy! It was delivered today and though he has never played before, two hours after he got it he was playing Smoke On The Water. THANK YOU FOR HIS OPPORTUNITY!.........A PROUD FATHER". Russell J.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the quote on one of the electric guitars...

It took my friend like 3 minutes to show me to play that the first time i've ever touched a guitar.
chances are, you weren't playing it right....

chances also are, that kid didn't have someone to show him.

don't brag... or put down new players, it's annoying
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
don't listen to these jackasses. kramer is pretty alright guitar for beginner. there's really no point spenting a grand on a guitar if what you really want to do is explore. try it out, if you like it and think guitar is your route then do serious investment from then. my point is, try it out see if you like this type of guitar, you might end up thinking string thru is better or somethin.

sorry not really know what i'm saying, just smoked a tons of weed
Quote by ZombieModeRocks
don't listen to these jackasses. kramer is pretty alright guitar for beginner. there's really no point spenting a grand on a guitar if what you really want to do is explore. try it out, if you like it and think guitar is your route then do serious investment from then. my point is, try it out see if you like this type of guitar, you might end up thinking string thru is better or somethin.

sorry not really know what i'm saying, just smoked a tons of weed

Nobody is dissing Kramer. The guitar featured is not a real Kramer it is a copy made in china out of substandard materials and sold to dupe gullible idiots who beleive they gan get a genuine Kramer for $200.

Put down the weed and read the posts, because your the only one who made himself look like a jackass.
Quote by mw7

thats a decent first guitar alot better than a squier or Epi LP Special or something, that trem "looks" like a schaller/older Jackson unit but the metal could be subpar, but still for a first guitar its a good choice, have a store set it up and maybe let you watch the steps involved in string changing and tuning a floyd rose etup.
Quote by ICANSEEYOU7687
LoL

Kramers WHERE a name brand before gibson bought them out after kramer went bankrupt.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
well my first guitar ever was a kramer vt. i think its like the best guitar for a beginner because it doesnt cost that much. but u get what you pay for. the quality is not real bad, but its not any good either.
Just remember, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR- this is especially true for musical instruments. People spend 5000.00+ on guitars for a reason.
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by mw7
i dont wanna become a drug dealer or sell myself

Got any siblings, or roommates? Sell them.
Quote by AlGeeEater
Plywood
Cheap Parts
Cheap Labor
Cheap!

It doesn't take a mental giant to figure that out.

my guitar is made of plywood (i think) but it sounds awesome
Hey, how are those Steinbergers?

^ Check to make sure a mosquito didnt fly into you're ear. Or that you don't have waterlog. Or its just that you're so used to the sound of a plywood guitar that it sounds fine to you.
Quote by drop-dead666
Hey, how are those Steinbergers?

^ Check to make sure a mosquito didnt fly into you're ear. Or that you don't have waterlog. Or its just that you're so used to the sound of a plywood guitar that it sounds fine to you.

maybe it's not made of plywood
Page 1 of 2