Any of you guys have a GOOD picture of all the notes on a guitar? please post about posters too that I can find in my music stores. um these are the only 2 good ones i found on the internet :

http://www.guitarnoise.com/faq.php?id=129 <- i dont like it cus when u print it, theres too much shadowing and stuff

http://www.guitarbasics.com/theory/chap1_lesson1.htm <- this is one im using right now

any help would be appreciated
Larrivée D-03R
US Fender Telecaster, Vox AC15
Quote by mEtAlORc
Any of you guys have a GOOD picture of all the notes on a guitar?
Try these (scroll down a little to get to the charts).
All things are difficult before they are easy.
- Dr. Thomas Fuller (British physician, 1654-1734)
Quote by Freepower
For everything you need to know - gpb0216.
For posters, you should check out Walmart's selection. They have a poster on chords and one on the scales and modes, along with the fretboard showing all the notes. There might be better ones out there but hey, it works.

Edit: I mean, if your guitar store doesn't have any. Mine didn't.
"Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing."
Last edited by scribbles at Aug 14, 2006,
Heres my text one, if this is any good?

1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9      10      11      12      
e||---F---|-F#/Gb-|---G---|-G#/Ab-|---A---|-A#/Bb-|---B---|---C---|-C#/Db-|---D---|-D#/Eb-|---E---|
B||---C---|-C#/Db-|---D---|-D#/Eb-|---E---|---F---|-F#/Gb-|---G---|-G#/Ab-|---A---|-A#/Bb-|---B---|
G||-G#/Ab-|---A---|-A#/Bb-|---B---|---C---|-C#/Db-|---D---|-D#/Eb-|---E---|---F---|-F#/Gb-|---G---|
D||-D#/Eb-|---E---|---F---|-F#/Gb-|---G---|-G#/Ab-|---A---|-A#/Bb-|---B---|---C---|-C#/Db-|---D---| 
A||-A#/Bb-|---B---|---C---|-C#/Db-|---D---|-D#/Eb-|---E---|---F---|-F#/Gb-|---G---|-G#/Ab-|---A---|
E||---F---|-F#/Gb-|---G---|-G#/Ab-|---A---|-A#/Bb-|---B---|---C---|-C#/Db-|---D---|-D#/Eb-|---E---|
                      *               *               *               *                       ** 
Last edited by CheckOutSerafin at Aug 14, 2006,