Page 1 of 9
So the premier leauge is starting soon YAY!! I for one cant wait! So who do you think will come out top. I think Liverpool should do it especially after todays win, a big boost for their confidence!!! So Liverpool to win!
I would love to shout 'C'MON GOOONERRRSS!!!!!!' but we are kinda in pieces at the moment
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by False_God
So the premier leauge is starting soon YAY!! I for one cant wait! So who do you think will come out top. I think Liverpool should do it especially after todays win, a big boost for their confidence!!! So Liverpool to win!

God, one win in a glorifed friendly and people are deciding on champions already?

(I'm a Hearts fan before you whine about sour grapes)

Come the end of season, Chelsea will be Champions again. Liverpool will be lucky to make 3rd.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Chelsea will win.

Being a Chelsea fan (pre-Abravomich before you say anything) watching Chelsea games is pretty boring now.

I guess it's because they've become stupidly predictable.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

The jammy f*cks beat Chelsea again. F*cking c*nts. And before you ask yes I am a bitter Evertonian. Chelsea to win, I think Everton will come top half.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Quote by the_astronaut
Chelsea will win.

Being a Chelsea fan (pre-Abravomich before you say anything) watching Chelsea games is pretty boring now.

I guess it's because they've become stupidly predictable.

tho with some decent striker and midfielder it mite be different! doubt it tho..lol..
I dunno, it could make it even worse...

I prefered the olden days of Zola etc. where games were exciting.

Not mundane drawn out 1-0 weekly borefests.

I know it sounds weird complaining about winning..but I think you get my drift.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by the_astronaut
I dunno, it could make it even worse...

I prefered the olden days of Zola etc. where games were exciting.

Not mundane drawn out 1-0 weekly borefests.

I know it sounds weird complaining about winning..but I think you get my drift.

Zola was awesome.

And Poyet, for the short time they had him.

I'm a Newcastle fan... I can't see us doing any better than mediocre again.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by False_God

*crosses fingers*

Hopefully Liverpool will be contenders for the title and destroy the evil Chelsea
(I'm a Liverpool supporter btw)
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Manchester United to beat Chelsea at Old Trafford I think thats all I can hope for from the Premiership. Ferguson made some ****ty buys although to be fair transfer window hasnt closed so theres still hope. But they havnt actually spent any money.

Van the Man 10m Carrick 18m (rip-off)
Mikel 14m Kuszczack 3m?
24m 21m

3m + any transfer funds they had anyway why do I think they're not going to spend it.
Hey everyone, this thread shouldn't die, the league is in full flight now, with Manchester United top and Liverpool in at eighth (I'm a liverpool fan). tomorrow it's Liverpool Reading, we should win this one but our performance this season hasn't been good. My heart pretty much sank in our first crappy game vs. Sheffield United. However we won last saturday against Villa 3-1, and 3-0 against Bordeaux on Tuesday so spirits are starting to lift at the kop. lets hope the Liverpool lads can get the job done tomorrow.

OK people, any input you want on the Premiership, lets keep this thread alive.

STEVIE G MESSIAH OF ANFIELD
Well done for resurrecting this thread- the pit needs more talk about football (soccer).

As you can tell im a blackburn fan...
Ah I haven't really noticed Blackburn rovers in ages! I remember the good old days of Shearer! Ah, good times my friend, good times. ! sec I'm gonna check out about how they're doing, I'll get back to you.

Edit: 11th in the table, playing villa on sunday. Ouch losing to West Ham, but going well in the UEFA cup, top of the group.

I always liked Blackburn, good luck to them!
Last edited by This_Kidd at Nov 3, 2006,
thanks lol
Dont mind liverpool myself really- just not a fan of Bellamy!

Good luck though, maybe you can win the champions league again? who knows!
Well done Chung.

douche.

Why are we gay? And why **** Harry Redknapp?
Quote by David w
Well done for resurrecting this thread- the pit needs more talk about football (soccer).

As you can tell im a blackburn fan...

I'm forever blowing bubbles.

Come on you Hammers.
You have to admit, that 'forever blowing bubbles' is possibly the most homosexual song for a team ever!

You'll never walk alone FTW!
Quote by This_Kidd
Well done Chung.

douche.

Why are we gay? And why **** Harry Redknapp?

Why are you gay? Christ, how would I know. Some say it's biological, others say it's determined by external factors and is a learned orientation. I couldn't really answer. Whatever it is, I still accept you.

As far as fucking Harry Redknapp, the guy's a fucking pile of shit, that's why.
harry redknapp has never managed blackburn.....

anyway why are we both apparently gay? i think you are the gay one!
Quote by David w
harry redknapp has never managed blackburn.....

anyway why are we both apparently gay? i think you are the gay one!

Can't we all be gay?

And who said Redknapp ever managed Blackburn? Are you a retarded gay? My favourite!
West Ham are going to get raped on Sunday. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

add me

Quote by Blackbullet
West Ham are going to get raped on Sunday. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

One of my friends has a West Ham season ticket so she's going to see them. She'll be terribly disappointed when they get owned.

That is, assuming Arsenal play their god-football and not their god-football-except-for-the-finishing-which-is-appalling.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by This_Kidd
You have to admit, that 'forever blowing bubbles' is possibly the most homosexual song for a team ever!

You'll never walk alone FTW!

Peter Crouch and his rendition of 'I'm forever sitting on Michael Essiens face' disagree.

Quote by Blackbullet

Arsenal couldn't rape West Ham if Alan Pardews arse was as wide as the goal posts - they'd still miss.
Last edited by Johnljones7443 at Nov 3, 2006,
Eh, we have our good and bad days- Wednesday was atrocious though, Rosicky from 2 yards?!! Van Persie missing an open goal?!!
Edit: Actually, Van Persie needs to pull his socks up anyway, he needs to start living up to his hype and expectations- I say this disregarding Wednesdays game.

Quote by Johnljones7443
Arsenal couldn't rape West Ham if Alan Pardews arse was as wide as the goal posts - they'd still miss.

Tell that to Reading
add me

Last edited by Blackbullet at Nov 3, 2006,
Chungavelli, you are what some might call a 'bellend'. And yeh I suspect that West Ham are going to get owned sunday .

Oh and Chung, the reason David W said Redknapp never managed Blackburn, was because we were talking about Blackburn and then you say 'Harry Redknapp is gay'. :S?

Edit: Just checked Ladbrokes, West Ham are 1/4 to win, tbh I think that's abit high, ah well
Hey, sorry about the double post but I thought I'd update the Prem Thread.

Today's Prem Results are as follows:

Bolton 0-1 Wigan

Charlton 1-0 Man City

Fulham 1-0 Everton

Liverpool 2-0 Reading (wahey, lads!)

Man Utd 3-0 Portsmouth

Newcastle 0-1 Sheffield Utd

Watford 2-0 Middlesborough

I won't bother with talking about the table until after tomorrow's games.

Things are picking up for Liverpool now, Kuyt scoring in each half, the lads are doing better since losing to Man Utd.

Man Utd won convincingly 3-0 against Portsmouth, and gained a 3 point lead over Chelsea at the top, although I doubt this will last very long as Chelsea face 13th placed Tottenham tomorrow.

Any thoughts? comments? etc.?
Newcastle are having a shocker this season.

easy win for us blues tomorrow :p
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07