Ok, i just went to plug my guitar into my amp to play but it's making no sound!!!!. (no i haven't plugged it into the headphone output) i can still hear the normal buzzing that i get. i checked my leads to make sure they weren't the problem but they're fine. i plugged in my other guitar to see if that one worked and it did. does anyone have any idea what could have happened. i think it might be the output on the guitar that is f***ed if this is it is it easy to get fixed????????

many thanx to anyone who help
"Do or do not, there is not try"
Volume knob... twist it, wiggle it, yea.

Output jack... push the cord hard in there and wiggle it around to see if it's loose.
Check the volume knobs on your guitar.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
try checking ur pickups' volume.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
yeah i already tried the volume knob. i'd have shot myself if i hadn't thaught of that.
what guitar is it if it is easey to get to the electrics see if any wires are lose
open it up, make sure all the solder points are solid.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

this happened to me, my brother, and my friend before a couple times...it's most likely the electrics. unless you know how to fix it yourself, just take it to a shop and the fix it for around $25-30.
i've found out what it was now. thanx tiny0514 and Cmogi10 for suggesting i look inside. as i expected i found that one of the wires connecting the jack to the volume control had come loose. i guess i'll just have to solder it back on in the morning. thanx to everyone who gave me advice it's greatly appreciated =)
Quote by Six8Six
i've found out what it was now. thanx tiny0514 and Cmogi10 for suggesting i look inside. as i expected i found that one of the wires connecting the jack to the volume control had come loose. i guess i'll just have to solder it back on in the morning. thanx to everyone who gave me advice it's greatly appreciated =)

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit