Ok i bought a MIM Fender Strat HSS about a week ago and it should be arriving this week at the store(I wanted arctic white so they had to order it in).Since i have this waiting time im starting to think about it and as i was looking thru all the threads about Mex vs US strats i noticed people said that the MIM's vary alot from guitar to guitar and the one i played i really liked which is why im buying it(besides the big price difference) but im thinking maybe i better try mine before i actually buy it and make sure everything is okay so was wondering what little things i should look for besides the sound and feel of it?
It should have a neck, make sure it has a neck, if it doesnt, your screwed
- Gibson Les Paul Studio, Wine Red w/ Gold Hardware
Quote by slayback

Thanks
Quote by slayback

roflcopter
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
Expect great playability and a really solid guitar. Rock on brother

Thanks,im really looking forward to it plus my new Vox AD15VT amp
Quote by astrochimp
Ok i bought a MIM Fender Strat HSS about a week ago and it should be arriving this week at the store(I wanted arctic white so they had to order it in).Since i have this waiting time im starting to think about it and as i was looking thru all the threads about Mex vs US strats i noticed people said that the MIM's vary alot from guitar to guitar and the one i played i really liked which is why im buying it(besides the big price difference) but im thinking maybe i better try mine before i actually buy it and make sure everything is okay so was wondering what little things i should look for besides the sound and feel of it?

I want one of those so bad.